help with Tvixie WDTV Live

All about WD TV HD Media Player : Firmware, How to, ...

help with Tvixie WDTV Live

Postby pintas999 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Hello everyone

I wonder if I can use the images created with the program Tvixie at WDTV Live and how I do.

Thanks
Pintas999
pintas999

Share On:

Re: help with Tvixie WDTV Live

Postby pintas999 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Please help me

Pintas999
pintas999

Postby coolstream » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 pm

pintas999, your question is not being ignored. I hope that by having moved questions about WDTV to this one area, you and others will be able to read similar posts and that a community of self-help can be established. Once definitive answers have been outlined, I will be able to combine the replies and be able to create a guide for all!

There are already some hints towards your question in this area, unfortunately I cannot test them myself because I do not have a WDTV.

I will try to co-ordinate replies (e.g. all similar questions now in one area). Good Luck! ;)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby pintas999 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 am

coolstream wrote:pintas999, your question is not being ignored. I hope that by having moved questions about WDTV to this one area, you and others will be able to read similar posts and that a community of self-help can be established. Once definitive answers have been outlined, I will be able to combine the replies and be able to create a guide for all!

There are already some hints towards your question in this area, unfortunately I cannot test them myself because I do not have a WDTV.

I will try to co-ordinate replies (e.g. all similar questions now in one area). Good Luck! ;)

Thanks
pintas99
pintas999

Postby ricarva » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Right now, this is not yet supported on the Live - only on thje regular WD TV HD.

The base hacked firmware is a reality, but the aditional apps required for moviesheets to work are still a couple of months (wishfull thinking!) away.
ricarva

Postby coolstream » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 pm

ricarva, would it be possible for you to add some pointers in the LaurentG thread please?
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Return to WD TV HD Media Player