[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - TViXiE v1.2.1 build 25726 - Released!

TViXiE v1.2.1 build 25726 - Released!

News about TViXiE. New versions, what is currently being done etc.

Re: TViXiE v1.2.1 build 25726 - Released!

Postby coolstream » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Excellent news, Dolu! That does indeed work!!!

Shame on me for having forgoten that update from the summer :oops:

I will create a new thread to explain the solution!
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Share On:

Postby Dolu » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Don't worry Coolstream, we have to share the fault becasue the name of the variable has changed when the release was done :D

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby coolstream » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:15 pm

OK, Dolu.

I have made a explaining how to use this and as a bonus, have included a modified XMBC-Template for Bluray 1080p 6CH for users to try out.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Axel Foley » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 am

joma, Dolu: I've just upgraded to the latest version using the bin package.

While doing the upgrade, I noticed that the zip file contains the settings.xml and history.xml files, and if I unpack the zip inside the existing tvixie directory I lose all the existing settings and the history.

I think the package should be built without the configuration files, for a new installation, the program should create the 2 files from scratch with the default configuration; in this way the package would work both for new installations and upgrades.

What do you think?
Axel Foley

Postby joma » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 am

joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Postby mama105 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi,
The new released version (1.2.1) does not recognize the "Sratim.co.il.dll" Provider (hebrew provider) which use supported by the previous version.
Can the development team coordinat the old dll to the new version ?
thanks to TViXiE team,
mama105
mama105

Postby kakamit » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Thanks a lot for this great program.

However in this new release IMDB and BEYAZPERDE movie providers have problem getting movie information. TVIXIE gets "User Comments" from IMDB instead of "PLOT". Also there is no Director info. (previous version it's gotten)
Neither previous or new version gets nothing from BEYAZPERDE.

Thanks in advance.
kakamit

Postby coolstream » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:54 am

Hi kakamit and welcome to TViXiE forum!

Add to your providers folder and use it as an alternative to IMDb for all but covers!

Not sure about the other one though :?
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby coolstream » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 am

mama105, welcome to the forum!

I think that a new dll will be required for this one. I confirm that the latest one is not recognised by the latest TViXiE.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Dolu » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:57 am

Hi Mama105 and Kakamit,

Your messages should have been posted in the proper thread ;)

Well, no need to "double" post :D I've added your requests in my task list.

Come back later to see to check for an update in the proper section :)

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to TViXiE News