[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - No title(s) found matching your search!

No title(s) found matching your search!

If you're experiencing any problems or issues with TViXiE, please discuss them here.

No title(s) found matching your search!

Postby Terminator-q » Sun May 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello All!

Don't know if this is the right place to post this question but I tried to find the answer on this site but no joy yet so please help!

OK I have been using TViXiE for years to generate my film covers, art and so forth....I use the 'Clear Showcase 1080P' but only recently discovered that no matter what film I search for nothing is ever found. I uninstalled the software...still no good. Downloaded the latest version....still no good.

What happened to my search sites that has caused this? Numerous hours waisted on GOOGLE but I still did not find a solution.....what happened guys?

Get Movie Information
Only tickable option being (FanArt) TMDB.....the others (Cover) (Movie Info) (Cast Director) & (Rating) I have numerous sites to chose from but despite whatever combination I decide upon the result is always the same No title(s) found matching your search!

If anyone has experienced this and knows of a solution please let me know. Thanks!!
Terminator-q

Share On:

Re: No title(s) found matching your search!

Postby Gandalf » Mon May 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi, am also getting this problem, but so far related to series like Fringe and Pillars of the Earth - I can find images on IMDB doing a manual search, but on Tvixie search it just tells me nothing found.
Gandalf

Postby sreyland » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:27 am

Hello,
I'm having the same problem. Has this issue been resolved? I have found no solution and have tried many things similar to the first poster.

Please help us with this issue.

Thank you,
Steve
sreyland

Postby joma » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:36 am

Hi,
Have you updated your movie info providers?
Open TViXiE and select Tools->Update Manager
Then click "Check for updates", then check the "Show only newer or updatable".
The update the providers that you use and restart TViXiE.
/Mathias
joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Postby sreyland » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:20 am

jomo,
Thank you.
I was sure I've done that. I checked again.
"Show only newer or updatable" was not hot so I couldn't check it. I checked for the ones I've been successful with before. TMDb had nothing to update. IMDB was updatable now. I updated and was able to get some Cover Art now. What happen to TMDb?

Thanks again,
Steve
sreyland

Postby joma » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi,
"Show only newer or updatable" checkbox is only available after you have checked for updates.
A newer version of TMDb should be available now.
/Mathias
joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Postby Terminator-q » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks guys for the info! Something is still not right....did nothing to my software it just seems to have corruptepted somehow.

After following your advice with the new updates it will now show me some covers now BUT things are still messed up. The FanArt NEVER displays after the search like it used to and the info for the films is either wrong, missing stuff or the text about the movie is corrupted.

Thanks thus far, Neil
Terminator-q

Return to Problems/Issues