[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - Programme Hanging

Programme Hanging

If you're experiencing any problems or issues with TViXiE, please discuss them here.

Programme Hanging

Postby cherryferret » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 am

I am trying to set up a M-6600N Plus for my sister and I'm having some trouble. I have set Tvixie up as instructed and a couple films have worked a treat, but I cannot get a couple of others to work. I do the same as on the ones that work but Tvixie keeps hanging on "detecting media info" and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to close the programme. When I restart it the movieinfo.tvixie file is missing from the folder. The film is displayed with it's cover but when it's selected there is only a list of the files displayed and nothing else.
cherryferret

Share On:

Re: Programme Hanging

Postby Toontje35 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Got the same problem here....
Toontje35

Postby Toontje35 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:32 am

Toontje35

Postby coolstream » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:46 am

Hi. What did you do to solve your problem?
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Jact » Sat May 03, 2014 4:09 am

I had the same problem. Tvixie would become unresponsive and stuck on "detecting media info". I found that if I left the program for approximately 10 minutes though it seemed to finish the job properly.
Jact

Return to Problems/Issues